- First, attend a General Information Session to learn more about CSULB study abroad programs
- Explore opportunities by using our searchable database to find programs suitable for your academic major, geographic interests and career goals.
- Meet with the appropriate regional Study Abroad Advisor
- Start your online application
- Talk with your Academic Advisor
- Complete the online application
Eligibility:Independent Programs - Eligibility will vary by program.
Academic Year Programs - Requirements for this program are generally a 2.75 GPA (some countries require a 3.0 GPA). Students may study in English in most locations and many are open to sophomores. Though certain programs require 2 years of a foreign language and a junior class standing.
Semester Programs - The requirements for these programs are generally a 2.75-3.0 GPA and a sophomore/junior/senior class standing.
Deadlines:APPLY before the deadline:
March 15 for fall semester programs and calendar year programs
October 1 for spring semester programs and CSULB academic year programs
December 15 for CSU academic year programs (CSU IP)