Travel Dates: TBA
Course: RGR 314: Contemporary European Society
Approximate Travel Cost: $1,540
(includes housing, 2 dinners, internal transportation, museum visits, and excursions)
Course Description: The focus of this course is on EU institutions in the largest sense, and will include readings, research, and discussions on the recent and forthcoming change to the EU and to Pan-European institution in the light of recent social, political, economic, and environmental changes.
- Paris Metro 10 ticket carnet for each person
- Round trip train ticket: Paris - Brussels
- Round trip train ticket: Paris - Strasbourg
- Motor coach transportation: Airport transfers
- Seven Nights Luxury Hostel Accommodations in Paris (breakfast included)
- One Night Hostel Accommodation in Brussels (Meininger Hotel Brussels City Center or similar) (breakfast included)
- Professional tour manager on arrival and departure day
- 2 Dinners
- Farewell Dinner
- Admission to the Eiffel Tower
- Guide in Brussels
- Visit to the European Commission in Brussels
- Visit to EU Committee of the Regions in Brussels
- Visits to Bruegel, UNPO, and ECRE in Brussels (pending).
- Admission to the Louvre
- Guide in Strasbourg
- Visit to European Parliament in Strasbourg and Visit to Council of Europe
- Admission to Musée D'Orsay
- Visit to Montmatre
- Visit to Sacre Coeur
- Gratuities for the tour manager
This is a CSULB spring 2017 short-term, faculty-led study abroad course. Students register for the course for spring 2017 and travel over Spring Break.
Open to University Honors Program students only.
Faculty permission required.
Contact: Professor Aparna Nayak
ASI-CSULB Study Abroad Scholarship
A limited number of $750 scholarships are available for short-term, study abroad programs.
for more information and to apply for the scholarships.
Deadline to apply for scholarships: October 2, 2017