Travel Dates: March 22 - April 1, 2018
Course: RGR 314: Contemporary European Society
Approximate Travel Cost: $1,630
(includes housing, 2 dinners, internal transportation, museum visits, and excursions)
Course Description: The focus of this course is on EU institutions in the largest sense, and will include readings, research, and discussions on the recent and forthcoming change to the EU and to Pan-European institution in the light of recent social, political, economic, and environmental changes.
- Motor coach transportation as indicated in itinerary
- Paris Metro 10 ticket carnet for each person
- One Way Train Ticket: Paris - Brussels
- One Way train ticket: Brussels-Strasbourg
- One Way Rail Ticket: Strasbourg-Paris
- Motor coach transportation: Airport transfers
- Two Four Nights accommodation at the Generator Hostel Paris
- One Night accommodation in Brussels (Meininger Hotel Brussels City Center or similar) (breakfast included)
- One Night Accommodations in Strasbourg (Ibis Le Halles or similar)
- Professional tour manager on arrival and departure day
- Breakfast included at the hotel daily
- 2 Dinners
- Visit to Underrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO) (pending)
- Admission to Musée D'Orsay
- Admission to the Eiffel Tower
- Professional Guide in Brussels
- Visit to the European Commission in Brussels
- Visit to the Louvre (Every Friday from 6 p.m. admission to the museum is free for under-26s of all nationalities on presentation of valid ID)
- Visit to Montmatre
- Visit to Sacre Coeur
- Gratuities for the tour manager
- Trip delay and medical insurance coverage up to $50,000 per person
This is a CSULB spring 2018 short-term, faculty-led study abroad course. Students register for the course for spring 2018 and travel over Spring Break.
Open to University Honors Program students only.
Faculty permission required.
Contact: Professor Aparna Nayak
ASI-CSULB Study Abroad Scholarship
A limited number of $750 scholarships are available for short-term, study abroad programs.
for more information and to apply for the scholarships.
Deadline to apply for scholarships: October 2, 2017