Why Study Abroad?
- It counts—Units earned abroad apply toward your degree at CSULB.
- It's flexible—There are study, internship, and volunteer options for one year, one semester, spring break, summer session, and winter session.
- It's affordable—For most locations, the cost of living is the same as or less than living in southern California and financial aid and scholarships apply.
- It's a résumé builder—Studying abroad is one of the best ways to make the most of your college education. Be one of the fewer than 2% of all U.S. college students who study abroad.
- It's life-changing.
- March 12 for fall semester programs and calendar year programs
- October 2 for spring semester programs and CSULB academic year programs
- December 15 for CSU academic year programs (CSU IP)
Like us on Facebook